In just one click of a button, you can see a list of all your top-rated, most engaged, trusting, loyal, ready-to-recommend, ready-to-buy leads at a glance.
The most engaged leads are your most important leads
While leads are checking out your posts, ads, Facebook lives, events, etc. they are also leaving their digital footprints in their reactions, comments, replies, inbox messages and chatbot interactions.
But unless we can track these footprints for every individual lead and then have a dashboard where the most engaged LURKERS rise automatically to the top…you will never see them.
No worries, as LeadKlozer does just this with our SUPER ENGAGER dashboard, designed specifically to track LURKERS.
Who are SUPER ENGAGER Leads?
The Super Engager Leads (SEL) list shows an easily scannable, bird’s-eye view of your top priority leads for fast, high-quality decision making.
It is meant to be an area that you check as soon as you log into LeadKlozer, along with any schedules that you’ve previously set for that day.
If you don’t have a good idea of who your highest priority leads are off the top of your head, click on the SEL (Super Engager Leads ) button in the SMART LINKS area of the main dashboard in LeadKlozer.
What can you see, update or save for later in the Super Engager Leads list?
Each recommended lead is presented to you in rows that you can quickly scan to see all the important information at once. Information like:
- Contact Info
- Smart Score
- Contact Status (hot, warm, neutral, etc.)
- Direct Communication Options
- Smart Tags, Stages and Product Tags
- Scan, add, update or delete any of these three types of tags.
- Smart Schedules
- See all scheduled appointments so you can know if and when your next follow-up for those particular contacts is due.
Daily Action Steps: Super Engager Outreach Checklist
- Block Off Daily Super Engager Outreach Time (half-hour for all outreach efforts)
- Create 4-5 Super Engager Scripts (Huge Time Saver)
- Reply To 10 Super Engagers Daily
- Set Smart Schedules After Each Outreach
- Set Tags For Future Smart Searches (example SELO)
- Review SELO Smart Search List Weekly
- Repeat & Perfect
- Turn Over Responsibility