Smart Links are customizable buttons on the main dashboard of your LeadKlozer account that send you instantly to the areas within LeadKlozer that will make the most of your limited time.
Introducing Smart Links
Benjamin Franklin wrote in a book in 1748: “Remember that time is money.”
In order to earn money, one must act and therefore use one’s time extraordinarily well. This is why we’ve created a set of important Smart Links for you:
- Super Engager Leads (SEL) – This links to a custom Smart Search list of your most important leads for the day, automatically ranked in priority order by Smart Score.
- Super Engager Clients (SEC) – This links to a custom Smart Search list of all your most important clients/customers for the day ranked in priority order by Smart Score.
- Missed Comment Tracker (MCT) – See your most engaging Facebook posts and ads listed by time frame AND showing all OPEN COMMENTS (comments that still need to be replied to)
- Facebook Page Inboxes (FBI) – An All-In-One inbox for all your Facebook pages.
- Live Tracker Columns (LTC) – Go right to your customized engagement tracking columns.
- My Scripts (MYS) – Easily access all your Smart Scripts, organized by your custom Stages.
Simply click on the edit icon in the upper-right corner to customize your Smart Links.
IMPORTANT: If you change the name of your contacts (Contact Types), the SEL and SEC button names will automatically update for you. How?
- Click on the edit icon in the upper-right corner of the Daily Goals section.
- Click on the edit icon for either of the first two contact types shown as Leads and Clients.
- Rename the Contact Type by clicking on the Rename Contact Type button.
Changing your first Contact Type name from Leads to Prospects will automatically update the SEL or Super Engager Leads Smart Link to SEP or Super Engager Prospects as demonstrated above.
Video Demo Of Smart Links