Nurturing and closing leads is not a single event, but a process with multiple Stages.
These stages can be unique from company to company, but they all signify when progress is being made
It’s essential to track your activities so that you not only know which leads are further along in the process, but also what needs to be done to move them forward based on whatever Stage they have achieved.
Stages inside LeadKlozer allow you to not only track which important milestones your leads have achieved but also contribute automatically to better Smart Scores and in return, lead prioritization.
What are the Top 5 ways you can use Stages?
- CREATE Smart Search lists with segments of leads at specific Stages of the closing process AND the dates those Stages were assigned. As an example, this allows you to search for contacts who asked for pricing (Stage) within the last 30 days (date) which you can then use to follow up with an invitation to either buy at a discounted price or maybe try out a free sample.
- MAKE Smart Scores smarter with essential lead scoring input and then let LeadKlozer automatically identify your top priority leads for you!
- ASSESS the needs of a lead based on their Stages accomplished. Maybe you can offer to answer their questions about your Product if they are interested but not yet converted, or send them tips on how to best utilize the product if they already purchased.
- UPDATE your lead follow-up efforts in realtime by assigning a Stage to any contact within seconds (faster than pen and paper)
- ASSIGN Stages based on Contact Types (i.e. Prospect, Customer, or Partner). For example, there are Stages that should be tracked after a lead becomes a paying Customer.
Sample Customer Stages:
- Repeat Purchaser
- Given Testimonial
- Referral Partner (joined referral program)
- Top 10 Referrer (best of the best referrers)
- Anniversary (customer for more than a year)
- In Customer Group (a special Facebook group for customers)
- Advisory Board (a special group of customers that advises the company)
Example Prospect Stages:
- Expressed Interest
- Joined XYZ Group
- Shared Pricing
- Made Proposal
- Attended Event
- Trial Member
Expert Tips for Stages:
- Create as many Stages as you can think of upfront so that you can pre-meditate all the ways in which you can use Stages to help segment and filter all your contacts in the future.
- You only need to create Stages once and then add new contacts to them as they progress in your lead closing process.
- There will be plenty of new Stage ideas that you come up with in the future as you start working with LeadKlozer.
- Create new Stages from the left-hand navigation, or from any list or Contact Profile within LeadKlozer.
- Set future followup schedules at the same time you assign a new Stage so that you don’t miss out on any opportunities.
- Create Scripts for contacts that have achieved important Stages in your business. As an example, a lead may have become a free trial member. What kind of Script could you write to introduce the trial and then a separate script for following up after the trial is started?
- Scripts can be in the form of copy and paste text for messaging, emails or in-person conversations.
Stages Demo Video