How to use LeadKlozer to increase sales in a few simple steps!
We created three checklist sections below to make sure that you have all your bases covered when you set up your LeadKlozer account.
- First, a few essential videos that explain the application – the importance of LeadKlozer, how to discover hidden Facebook lead opportunities, and a complete tour of the tool. Watch these videos over the coming days, but move on to the next two sections to set-up and start using your account today.
- Next, 5 important action steps to get you started immediately after you sign up.
- Then 10 steps to teach you everything that you need to know about LeadKlozer. Feel free to go through this checklist at your own pace.
Essential LeadKlozer Videos
- BEST OVERVIEW VIDEO OF LEADKLOZER – To fully understand the power of LeadKlozer and why top social media marketing influencers, digital agencies, consultants, and social entrepreneurs are backing the tool, watch this video. WATCH NOW!
- SUPER FAN MARKETING CASE STUDY – See exactly how to reduce your Facebook ad costs by 21%, overnight. WATCH NOW!
- LIVE LEADKLOZER DEMO – See all of LeadKlozer’s top features demonstrated live in one video. WATCH NOW!
- USE LEADKLOZER TO DISCOVER 10 HIDDEN LEAD OPPORTUNITIES – See 30% more leads engagements that were previously hidden, miss 25% fewer lead opportunities, and manage 10x the number of engagements versus any other tool in half the time. WATCH NOW!
Five Simple Action Steps Immediately After You Sign Up
- FIRST: Join our official LeadKlozer Facebook group to ask questions, learn about the app, and stay up-to-date with the latest ways that group members are using LeadKlozer to grow their business. CLICK HERE to join the Facebook group now!
- SECOND: Watch the short welcome video below for a quick overview of the resources that are now available to you.
- THIRD: If you are looking to immediately start creating sub-accounts to onboard your clients, please review the Sub-Accounts page on this support site.
- FOURTH: Set your Daily Goals in the top left corner of the main dashboard (see image below).
- LeadKlozer’s Daily Goals section is an automated way for you to track and review your follow-up performance; segmented into customizable Contact Types (i.e. Leads versus Customers, or Partners).
- Every time you reach out and interact with a new contact on a given day, LeadKlozer will automatically add another tally towards your Daily Goals.
- FIFTH: Learn all about the Contextual Information you now have available at a glance while responding within LeadKlozer. This helps you to better identify your best lead opportunities, create the most compelling responses and close more sales for your business.
Ten Steps To Implement At Your Own Pace
STEP 1: Check Out Your Super Fan Leads
In just one click of a button, you can see a list of all your top-rated, most engaged, trusting, loyal, ready-to-recommend, ready-to-buy leads at a glance.
This list shows a bird’s-eye view of everything you may want to know about any of your top leads; information that will help you to re-engage them on a more personal level, and thus quickly figure out how best to serve them and turn each into loyal fans and customers!
- Click on the button named SFL (Super Fan Leads) in the SMART LINKS area of your main dashboard inside LeadKlozer to see a list of all your most important leads, already prioritized by Smart Score.
- Go to the Super Fan Leads page to find the daily action checklist.
STEP 2: Smart Profiles: Your All-New, Expert Lead Follow-Up Hub
New interactions with your Facebook page or ads automatically create a new Smart Profile inside LeadKlozer.
This is the one central place (command center) where you can find out important information about any individual contact for tracking, prioritizing (scoring) & responding to that lead.
You can reply to past engagements, add notes, schedule new follow-up appointments, or make any updates to their profile all in one place.
- Watch this short demo video about Smart Profiles.
- Pick at least FIVE leads from the SFL list in Step 1 above, open up their individual Smart Profiles, and start interacting with them:
- Send out a message, make a reply to a Facebook comment, set up a call, engage from within an Activity Feed pop-up, etc.
STEP 3: Instant Replies & Follow-Ups With Live Tracker
It is a real-time feed of your Facebook page’s social media engagements, i.e. comments, replies, likes, messages, chatbots, or lead forms coming through from your social posts and ads.
Live Tracker Columns enable you to sort your live feed, focusing on only a certain segment of relevant interactions. This is the easiest way to keep track of the specific live engagements that are most important to your business at any given time.
- Watch the Live Tracker demo video
- Pop open three Live Tracker line items to engage with your leads
- Build one custom Live Tracker Column
STEP 4: Smart Schedules & The LeadKlozer Advantage
“The fortune is in the follow-up.” – Author and motivational speaker, Jim Rohn
Scheduling follow-ups is simply one of the most important sales habits of any highly successful company. Why?
- 80% of sales require 5 follow-ups
- 44% of sales reps give up after 1 follow-up
Inside LeadKlozer, follow-up, and management of the task all happen as one convenient step, through Smart Schedules.
Since you can interact with your leads without ever having to leave LeadKlozer, we will automatically pop-up any schedule(s) related to that lead right after the interaction takes place, giving you the opportunity to update or complete the schedule for any task immediately. This will keep your schedules organized and up-to-date in one fell swoop!
- Watch the demo video on Smart Schedules
- Schedule 5 important follow-up activities
STEP 5: Stay Focused And Highly Organized With Smart Tags, Stages & Products
No two leads are the same!
In fact, there are countless differences you can track and use to search, organize, and produce lists of very specific leads for review and follow-up.
This is why we created a fully customizable system with the ability to classify any contact inside LeadKlozer through:
- Smart Tags – Filter contacts based on any unique identifiers you can think of.
- Stages – Segment contacts by your custom lead nurturing and closing stages.
- Products – Keep track of who has bought what from you and when.
The above filters can be used in combination with each other to produce 100% custom lead lists that will keep you focused on your highest priority contacts (Leads, Customers, Partners, etc.) in the shortest amount of time possible!
- Click on the links to see examples and get ideas for your own Smart Tags, Stages, and Products
- Create 5 custom Smart Tags, Stages, and Products inside your account to use in the future with any of your contacts.
- Don’t worry if you think of more later, you can always edit or add them at any time in the future.
STEP 6: Smart Score: Automated Lead Prioritization
Your best leads are your most recently engaged leads who are frequently taking the initiative to interact with you and your brand.
Knowing that, we created Smart Score which is a lead ranking system for your contacts based on LeadKlozer’s internal algorithm. It tracks both your social and other manually entered engagements such as phone calls, in-person meetings, etc… and uses that information to automatically prioritize any list within LeadKlozer from highest to lowest, based on their Smart Scores.
- Watch the demo video on making the most of Smart Score and see how the numbers automatically change based on your interactions. Pick any contact and take the following actions:
All of these activities will impact the contact’s Smart Score and effectively demonstrate the power of an automated lead prioritization system in action for your business. This helps you tremendously in terms of understanding the level of importance of each contact as you scan through Live Tracker or look at any leads list created with Smart Search (see the next step).
Smart Score = 54
STEP 7: Smart Search – A Powerful Search Engine For Your Contact Database.
Smart Search does all the heavy lifting in terms of pinpointing your most important leads at any given time.
It’s your own robust yet simple to use SEARCH ENGINE allowing you to segment all your contacts into prioritized lists based on the search criteria that are most important to your business.
Search for high priority leads or customers based on Contact Status (hot, warm, etc.), closing stages accomplished, products purchased, tags, comments on your Facebook ads, types of interaction with you and your Facebook page(s), sorted by time, and so much more!
It’s like having a Google search engine for your entire contact database.
Smart Search lists offer an easily scannable bird’s-eye view of the level of importance of any lead for high-quality decision making at a glance. It’s the quickest way to find your highest priority leads that you need to follow up with most urgently!
- Watch the Smart Search demo video and then:
- Conduct two custom Smart Searches (see some popular recommendations by CLICKING HERE)
STEP 8: Explore Your All-In-One, Smart Facebook Inbox
Are you tired of bouncing around from one Facebook page inbox to the next?
Do you wish you had more background information about the names appearing in your list of new messages at a glance?
What if every message sent and received automatically helped rank and prioritize that particular lead for you, in relation to all the other contacts in your database?
- Learn more about how LeadKlozer streamlines your inboxes, offers greater context, and helps you to make follow-up decisions within seconds by CLICKING HERE.
STEP 9: Smart Scripts For Fast-Paced Lead Follow-Up Success
Smart Scripts are templates for replies, introductions, explanations, emails, texts, social messages or anything else in written form that can help you respond faster with higher quality messages during the lead closing process.
Make sure that you have scripts created in advance for your most important lead nurturing activities and keep all the best ones easily accessible right inside LeadKlozer, organized according to the custom Closing Stages you created for your business.
Smart Scripts can be accessed quickly inside LeadKlozer, directly where you are making your replies or sending out messages.
- Watch the short demo video on using Smart Scripts
- Write one script for each of your three chosen Contact Types to get you started.
STEP 10: Adding Your Own Contacts Into LeadKlozer
If you use Facebook Pages and Ads, we’ve already added lots of contacts into LeadKlozer for you based on all the people that have been interacting with your Facebook page.
Add Your Customers Or Any Other Leads List From A Spreadsheet: See how easy it is to import your personal contacts such as email lists, customer lists, event attendees, and so on.
Add Any Individual Contact: If there are any individual contacts that you still want to add to LeadKlozer, you can do so by clicking on the ADD button at the top of any page and then select NEW CONTACT from the dropdown.
- Watch the short demo videos on adding contacts from a SPREADSHEET or ONE AT A TIME.
- For now, start by adding at least one new contact manually to get a certain VIP of your business into LeadKlozer.
Adding Contacts One At A Time
Still have questions?
If you need further assistance, please click “CONTACT US” from the main navigation of this site or send us a message on Facebook.